Sterling has been going to Vegas over that last few months for work so this time Caelyn and I tagged along. We stayed at the Monte Carlo on the Strip. All I can say is that Vegas (at least the Strip) is a strange place. Sterling worked a lot so Caelyn and I hung out during the day - went on walk down the strip, swam, napped, read, etc. Sterling and I were able to see some friends we knew at BYU, which was great. Sterling and Jon had a great time talking about the various projects they have designed. The next night, Sterling, Caelyn, and I went on a walk down the strip and watched the fountains at the Bellagio. Very Cool! All in all, it was a nice trip. Next time I think we will stay at a nice little hotel in Henderson! One last thing, the hotel clerk that check us out seemed amazed that we didn't have any additional charges! I guess we are too boring or like our money too much!
View from our room.









1 comment:
Vegas is interesting. I'm glad you got to go with Sterling though and have a little mini vacation.
Post a Comment