Nine years ago from this Wednesday, August 19th, I married my best friend, Sterling. It has been a great 9 years and I look forever to having him for eternity. I can't imagine my life without him. He is a great husband, father, friend, etc. I'm so glad to have him in my life! We were recently at Sundance in Utah and took pictures of us in the same place we got our engagement picture taken. Unfortunately, we are a little more chubby! Sterling's hair is a lot shorter. It was a bad haircut day a few days before this picture was taken. Oh well! Hair grows back! We thought we would also take a family picture to show how much we have grown in 9 years!


3 comments:
What a great idea!
Cute pictures - that's a good idea
Nine years doesn't seem like a long time, but when you put in perspective of experiences, it's an eternity of growth. Congrats on your anniversary.
Post a Comment