We have a new friend at our house (ok he has been around for awhile but Caelyn has really gotten attached to him lately.) BARNEY! He had dinner with us the other night at Caelyn insistence. We even had to give him his own plate and food. He went to church with us today along with Minnie Mouse and Doggie. He helped Caelyn lead the music and went to Nursery. Caelyn and a friend even made a house for him in Nursery. Poor Minnie and Doggie went to Sunday school and then the car. Caelyn takes regular naps with Barney. He even sucks Caelyn's thumb occasionally (granted I'm the one who does that since I'm trying to get that darn thumb out of Caelyn's mouth.) However, she has not tried to brush his teeth yet like Lauren use to do with him. I think it is just a matter of time!
Shoe Day!
7 years ago









No comments:
Post a Comment