It is about time that I make a new post. I thought I would post some of our activities for the last part of November. First Sterling took Lauren and Porter on dates. He took Lauren to a jewelry store to do some window shopping and a fun specialty toy store. Then they went to Panda Express. Lauren got all decked out for her date. The next weekend it was Porter's turn. He wanted to wear his church clothes and tennis shoes. He convinced Sterling to do the same. Fortunately, he did not want to wear ties. They went to McDonald's and did some shopping.
We had a great visit with Sterling's Mom, Cindy, and his sister, Kirsten and her 2 kids - Erique (2 yrs old) and Keiara (7 months.) It was fun to have all the cousins together. Having 2 babies the same age in the same house made me very grateful that I do not have twins. The last night they were here, we had a crazy dinner without plates and we had to use funny utensils.
For Thanksgiving we went to my sister's house in Washington. We had a great but busy time. My sister and I did a lot of shopping on Black Friday; however, we didn't leave the house until 9:30. I bought a new TV (the 1st TV we have bought in our 9 years of marriage) and a bunch of presents. The highlight of our shopping trip was when we say some panhandlers on the corner with a horse and a sign that said, "Needs Hay." STRANGE!
On Saturday, my nephew, Eli, was baptized. After the baptism, we walked around the Seattle Temple. Our kids really enjoyed that even though it was very cold. Later that night we went and saw New Moon. It was pretty good even though the vampires just look like they have white makeup on. I still go for Jacob because he is warm.









3 comments:
looks like a fun and busy month! I love the pics by the temple! You're a brave woman to let all those people eat without plates...please tell me that tablecloth just went straight in the garbage...fun idea, except the cleaning up part! But I guess that's how it always is right? I can't believe how big Melanie's kids are getting! I remember when Katie was born...not that long ago!
The table cloth was a cheap dollar store one. We just tossed it into the garbage. Not many dishes for the dishwasher. YEAH!
Honestly, you are the funnest mom I know! So cool. Love the pics at the temple; love your family! On a side note, Melanie's oldest looks a lot like you!
Post a Comment