(Hopefully, we aren't too stinky!!)
Sterling and Holly's Blog
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Nursing!
One quick note about nursing - I love how Caelyn will be sucking (for lack of a better word) and will all of the sudden look up at me and smile. It makes me giggle everytime. Granted, we end up soaked, but oh well!
On our drive home from Oregon, we pulled over to the side of the road a couple of times to let Porter relieve himself (boys are so lucky!) When he got back in the car, he declared that that was fun.
On the way to church, Lauren stated that someone lost their hat in the road. It turned out to be road-kill. I guess it looked like a furry hat to her.
Porter's favorite words right now are: WHY?, Yep (instead of yes), and super dangerous.
The other day at the park a bee was following Porter. Porter declared that it was his new friend.
When I asked Lauren what her favorite thing she did for Spring Break was, she said that it was going to the dentist. You can tell she hasn't had a cavity yet!
3 comments:
I call those times "deposits" in the mommy memory bank!
I remember the first time I literally sprayed during a moment like that. I gasped then laughed so hard. It was a big mess :)
I've had to resort to pumping a few times. We then continue the on and off game, but it's much less messy with the bottle. : )
Post a Comment