(Hopefully, we aren't too stinky!!)
Sterling and Holly's Blog
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Change!
Notice anything different about my blog. No more music! Everytime I went to my blog I muted the sound. So I figured if I didn't want to listen to my own music, everyone else probably doesn't want to either. So enjoy the silence!
On our drive home from Oregon, we pulled over to the side of the road a couple of times to let Porter relieve himself (boys are so lucky!) When he got back in the car, he declared that that was fun.
On the way to church, Lauren stated that someone lost their hat in the road. It turned out to be road-kill. I guess it looked like a furry hat to her.
Porter's favorite words right now are: WHY?, Yep (instead of yes), and super dangerous.
The other day at the park a bee was following Porter. Porter declared that it was his new friend.
When I asked Lauren what her favorite thing she did for Spring Break was, she said that it was going to the dentist. You can tell she hasn't had a cavity yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment