Sunday, February 27, 2011

China and Everything Else Cabinet!

Many years ago before T.V.'s were so large and "flat," Sterling and I made this entertainment cabinet with bookshelves. In our new home, we had a spot for the bookshelves but not the middle section. I have been wanting a china cabinet for YEARS! Then we had the brilliant idea to put doors on the cabinet and make it a china cabinet now that we have room for it in our new dining room. So we made the doors and finished them to match the original cabinet. I'm trilled with how it turned out. It is a bit large but it works well for storing all of my fancy dishware! YEA!




4 comments:

Stacey said...

You guys are handy. Do you hire out? :) That is awesome.

Wendy said...

Beautiful! Good Job!

Amber said...

great idea! you guys are good! plus I like the fact that all that stuff is hidden, and giving you more space in your kitchen cabinets...something I never have enough of.

Theresa Walker said...

Looks really good!