Today was the first day of Second Grade for Lauren. I kept saying that it was the first day of school and she kept correcting me that it wasn't the first day of school for her but rather the first day of Second Grade. She was so excited to go to school. I think she has been counting down the days since summer started. It is so exciting to see her learn and grow. I love hearing her read to her siblings and reading the Book of Mormon. How many 7 year olds know the word murmur or nevertheless?
Today was also Porter's first day at preschool! He was very excited also but I think he was a little nervous (or maybe it was just me that was nervous.) He is my shy kid so I get nervous about him making friends and feeling comfortable. However, I think he will do great. After I got back from dropping Lauren off at school, Porter kept asking if it was time to go to school yet. Unfortunately, we had to wait awhile, but the time finally arrived!









No comments:
Post a Comment