Sunday, October 4, 2009

Family

I just got onto Facebook and have been more interested in that than updating my blog. Here are some random pictures from over the last month. I can't believe it is already October. I'm happy for fall. I love Halloween and Thanksgiving. I think I like Thanksgiving more than Christmas because it isn't as stressful and Sterling gets more time off. Porter's and my birthdays are in November. Plus I get to wear long sleeves again. Granted it is RAINING! Enough said! Here's the pictures:

Playing Pretty, Pretty, Princess:


I love a man who is this comfortable with his masculinity. I love the earings. Sterling won that time.



Sterling brother, Patrick.


I won this time.


Caelyn "enjoying" pumpkin. I'm not sure how much she got into her belly. Notice her sock.


When I put Caelyn to bed, I noticed pen on her check thanks to her brother.

3 comments:

Theresa Walker said...

In that last picture she looks a lot like Porter. You guys are so fun. I miss you too.

Amber said...

YAY, now we can REALLY get back in touch! I will send you an invite to our blog, and I'm a lot better at putting the fun stuff on there, fb is still such an unknown for.

april said...

we love pretty pretty princess too :)