Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Family Resemblance

Yesterday, I was cleaning my living room and came across a scrapbook my sister, Laurie, made for me with pictures of the members of our family. I found this picture of my mom where she looks a lot like someone I know very well - Lauren. When I showed Lauren the picture, she thought it was a picture of herself.


Also I found a picture of me that I think looks like Porter. You just have to look at the face and not the hair. I have always had pretty dark hair. I guess Lauren and Porter look a little bit like Nielsen's after all!

5 comments:

A LDS mother to five busy kids said...

Hey Holly! Its Rachel Nye here! I found your blog through Jenny's of course! Your daughter very much looks like your mother! Cute blog!

Ours is www.keithandrachelnye.blogspot.com

Shellie said...

It's always fun to find the family resemblance.

Jennifer said...

Wow! Lauren really does look like your mom!

Theresa Walker said...

That's amazing, the resemblence. I can't believe Porter either!

Alison said...

Poor Sterling, doesn't get any credit... :-D