Monday, June 22, 2009

The World's Best DAD and HUSBAND!


Ok, I'm a day late, but I still want to tell you about our GREAT Dad and Husband: C Sterling Keith Rose! Sterling adores his kids! He loves to play, read, dance, swim, sing, etc. with them. Last night for Father's Day, Lauren wanted to setup a restaurant for Sterling. We put a table in the living room, put a nice tablecloth on it, and played nice music. Lauren made a menu for him and was his waitress. We brought his food to him. Her favorite part of being a waitress was having straws in her apron pocket like at real restaurants. We had a very nice dinner as a family.

Lauren - Waitress

Taking their orders

Getting their dinners

(Like the napkins from Thanksgiving?!?!)

Sterling has always been a great husband. He is VERY patient and kind. He always treats me with respect. He is a great provider and friend. I'm so lucky that I have him FOREVER!





(Some of our engagement pictures. We look so young!)

3 comments:

dani said...

such a cute family! congrats on the little girl...i know a little late. and yes I am definitely the missionary who hates strawberries! thanks for remembering me.

Susanne said...

Yes, Holly, you definitely got a great guy there! How could he not be with you as his wife?!

Theresa Walker said...

Sterling is WAY COOL!!! He is great with the kids and so patient. I love you engagement photos! You guys are amazing.