So I have given into technology and decided to do a family blog. We'll see how it goes. I figure I better do it before Peanut arrives in April. Yes, we are still trying to come up with some boy names. We have girl names down to three. (We don't know what we are having yet.) I hope you enjoy learning about what is happening in our family.
5 comments:
YEAH!!! I'm so excited! Now I can watch you all the time :) Hope your feeling okay. Love the pictures from the beach. I can't believe you climbed those stairs! You are brave.
Yeah!! I'm glad you started a blog, I think it's a fun way to keep up with everyone! Mine is private so I will send you an invite! Welcome to the world of blogging:)
I'm glad you guys have a blog. I can imagine the 2 of you analyzing the structural soundness of the stairs - true engineers!
Holly, I will love reading about your family even if your posts are EXTREEMLY far apart (and once your baby is born I'm expecting(underlined) them to be far apart). You and Sterling are such great people separately--it'll be fun to see how great you are together. Thanks telling me about this new method of sharing your adventures.
Holly welcome to blogging. It's kind of fun, but also I'm always behind. No surprise there. :) I think it's fun you don't know what you're having. It will make that day much more exciting.
Post a Comment